Advertising Terms and Conditions
Advertising on RxEconsult is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All advertising material must be approved in advance by RxEconsult, LLC. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed unsuitable for any reason.
2. We do not accept any materials that are pornographic, prejudiced against any group or otherwise unsuitable.
3. Fees paid for advertising are non-refundable unless the advertisement is cancelled prior to publication on RxEconsult. Any refunds will be subject to processing fees incurred in relation to the transaction.
4. Once published, substantial changes or additions to advertising are subject to a fee that will be based on the nature of the change.
5. Advertising space is subject to limited availability and will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
6. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Changes are applicable to new or renewed advertising campaigns.
7. Rates (fees) are subject to change without prior notice. Changes are only applicable to new or renewed advertising campaigns.
8. Page views are defined as any instance where an advertisement is displayed to a visitor of RxEconsult. RxEconsult does not guarantee any specific number of page views.
9. The advertiser and any associated entities acknowledge that they own the rights and permissions to publish submitted material on RxEconsult. Advertisers agree that RxEconsult is not responsible for any damage, loss, expense and liability of any nature arising from publication of advertisers submitted content.
10. RxEconsult assumes no liability for errors in materials. We will contact you if we notice errors in your submitted materials.